Team Inheritance of Hope in the 2017 Marine Corps Marathon
Team Inheritance of Hope is excited to return as a charity partner in the Marine Corps Marathon - October 22, 2017
Help us inspire hope in young families facing a parent's terminal illness!
Guaranteed Marathon Race Bib - $750 fundraising requirement
How to get started:
- Click on the green "PARTICIPATE AS AN INDIVIDUAL" box in the top right
- This will immediately create your fundraising page
- Look for a URL and code to be emailed to you after April 1 to complete your registration on the MCM registration site
- It's that easy!
No federal or Marine Corps endorsement is implied
Team IoH Benefits:
- Guaranteed Entry into the 2017 Marine Corps Marathon
- Your own personal fundraising webpage - to make your fundraising efforts simple and successful
- Fundraising Incentives including the opportunity to have your marathon registration fee reimbursed upon raising $1,500 in donations
- Team IoH race day apparel including drawstring bag and performance race shirt
- Encouraging support from Team IoH volunteers and staff on race day
- You can be certain that every dollar raised will make a lasting difference in the lives of families facing a marathon of their own as they deal with a parent's life-threatening illness
What is my fundraising commitment?
Charity entries in the Marine Corps Marathon are required to raise a minimum amount of funds. Please read carefully the information below.
For Each Individual Runner:
Athletes are required to raise a miniumum of $750 by Wednesday, October 18, 2017.
Please note: By registering for the Marine Corps Marathon with Team Inheritance of Hope, you are committing to raise the minimum required funds of $750 by Wednesday, October 18, 2017. If you do not meet this fundraising requirement, we cannot guarantee your bib.
Periodic fundraising incentives and...
$1,500: Participate for FREE! Raise $1,500 and we will reimburse your registration fee!
How can I register?
Please note: By registering for the Marine Corps Marathon with Team Inheritance of Hope, you are committing to raise the minimum required funds of $750 by Wednesday, October 18, 2017. If you do not meet this fundraising requirement, we cannot guarantee your bib. Your registration fee will be reimbursed to you upon reaching the fundraising goal for registration reimbursement - $1,500.
Lisa Duscio: Lisa@InheritanceOfHope.org. Team Inheritance of Hope is here to support you every step of your journey!
Inheritance of Hope strives to serve the entire family when a young parent is diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. We offer a community of support where parents can encourage and advise one another and where children can meet other children who understand their fears and struggles. We offer memories for families to cherish for a lifetime, regardless of whether their parent lives another month or another 60 years. We offer ongoing support and resources to help parents navigate raising their family in the midst of crisis. Please join Team Inheritance of Hope - these families need you so they can create lasting legacies! Our belief is that “Every Family Deserves a Legacy.”®